Friday, January 13, 2006

Hate and Love

Hate
I hate you without rhyme or reason
I hate you when you are at your best
because it's usually when you make people feel they are at thier worst
I hate you forever no matter what you say or do
I hate you for the thoughts you bring into my head
I hate you with whats left of my soul and every cell in between
I hate you quite truely and devotedly as well.




Love
I love you plain and simple
I love you without boundries or rules
I love you when you are at your best
and of course I love you when you are at your worst
I love you for richer or poorer
in sickness and in health
through the distance
forever till the end of time
and where ever it may bring us beyond that
I love you with whats left of my soul and every cell in between
I love you quite truely and devotedly

No comments: