Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Sorry folks, for lack of a decent post. Things are busy here as you might expect with my moving to the other side of the planet and all. I am leaving Roc-city here in a few days. Saying goodbye to my home of over a year. I am going to spend some "quality" time with my parents. Which I am sure will mainly consist of my parents working and me snuggling up with a cat or five. Ah, it's alright. It will give me a chance to relax before some of the madness starts up. Not saying that moving over to Australia is madness, but there is lots to be done when I arrive. Such as PLAN A WEDDING! I think we have three months left to pull this shin dig off. I know we can do it. Especially with the help of Miks family. Anyways, hope you all are happy and healthy. If I don't post within the next few weeks you know why.

Don't worry though, there will be plenty of wild, wonderful and wackyily adventurous photos coming. Mik promised me he would take me to go hold a koala. There will be OODLES of photos of that.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Exciting changes! And that koala is the cutest thing!

R.E.H. said...

It'll be nice to spend some time with your parents before you move that far away.

I wish you all the best, and that you will settle in nicely in that far away country.

Happy Valentine's Day!