Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a friggen week.

Work has been crazy for me the past week and I am sure it'll be just as crazy this coming one as well. Kitchen work sucks and I am on such a tight schedule I barely have time to scratch my ass let alone do any writing. I thought in my laziness today I could force something out.

Went to a birthday party yesterday with a heap of people I didn't really know. It was interesting and the funny part was I wasn't anxious at all. Granted I had a few drinks and that calmed me a bit but other than that no anxiety attacks. My therapist Paul would have been proud I think. I did what he said talked a heap of small talk and just got through it. It really helped that Mik and his family were there to be my safety net.

Now that I've gotten through that test I have to just keep it up until I become comfortable and it becomes second nature. I CAN DO IT.

All for now. Think of me as I am sweating my ass off and schmoozing with the oldies at work!

No comments: