Monday, September 12, 2005

Oh whatta Night



Its called descent...I thought it was beautiful...I am really trying to dig deep within my soul...trying figure out my path in this world...feeling like i am lost...percieving myself as just a tiny part of this infinite universe...Where do I fit in..

Tonight I ended up looking up a bunch of shit...the history of peircing, arabic tatoos, fallen angels.
Some really cool stuff.
I was thinking tonight...im a political freak..NOBODY thinks the way I do...and there doesnt seem to be any hope..how depressing...fuck I dont even wanna think about that shit...but..anyways I also was looking at those vnv nation lyrics..wow..a buddy of mine commented on how deep the lyrics are..and I would have to agree...even if you dont like industrial music the words are complex enough to enjoy.
Also I met this fellow on yahoo he plays a variety of instruments and is wicked talented hes sent me a couple of links for his music...But im going to ask his permission first...I guess thats all for tonight..I will be posting some pictures I found tonight tommorow night most likely as well as some I took with the web cam!

Foreword
This is your world.These are your people.You can live for yourself today,or help build tomorrow for everyone.
VNV Nation

No comments: