Thursday, September 08, 2005

Scattered thoughts...Make sense of them later!

SCATTERED THOUGHTS
Last night I was so tired all I could do was post that picture of myself...Again doesn't this seem a bit self absorbed. I've been thinking about this blog as well lately and feel guilty about it...I feel like I'm hiding things from people by even having this Blog aka diary. Even my boyfriends commenting on my silence..But I cant help it..The stresses here are unbelievable..At 26 I should be worrying about things other then the end of the world and the plight of human beings everywhere......Money...And the horrible crime out there...Everyday a phrase comes to mind....Ignorance is bliss...Then all I would have to worry about is living...Taking care of myself..A good man...And a family when I was comfortable
But then here comes the guilt...My attachment..But the guilt is worse then anything it eats away at me constantly.....
MAKE SENSE OF IT LATER

No comments: