Friday, August 31, 2007

Blog Deflowering

And so, I have now stepped into the world of the Blog, the Blog of my beautiful angel. I doubt that I'll ever have anything of great value to add here, for my passions and most profound moments are kept and delivered only to Miss Beautifully Profound, but she entreated me that I put a bit of myself here, as what this Blog contains was, and continues to be a part of her life and mindset, of which I am now privileged to be a part of, just as she is a very major part of mine.

My days and nights are spent thinking of her, the physical distance sometimes too much to bear, with not being able to hold, comfort and caress her, she who means the most, my beautiful angel. This will make us stronger, but it's a bitter pill to try and swallow, but in the end it will be all worth it, and together, we will be stronger, wiser and enduring.

Always, in all ways...

No comments: