Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sandals with socks gripe




I really don't know what it is about people who wear sandals with socks. But it really fucking annoys me. Sandals I believe are designed to free the feet of conventional shoe and sock. Why people insist on wearing their sandals with a sock is beyond me. I keep thinking, maybe it's because they don't have suitable feet for sandals, in which case sandals shouldn't ever be purchased. Maybe it's because they don't know any better? It is a true mystery. Just keep in mind the next time you even have the thought to throw on a pair of sandals over your dirty disgusting socks, it makes you look like nerd king # 1.

5 comments:

Jonathan Erdman said...

I've never really been a big fan of sandals, myself...though I do wear them on occasion...I do wonder, though, why people don't just free themselves of their bondage and let go of the socks when they wear sandals...maybe it is because their feet stink?

Beautifully Profound said...

Two words: HIDEOUS FEET

Beautifully Profound said...

And another thing, if their feet stink then they are aware of it, which makes things even worse because then they are in a situation where they CAN correct the problem. Sigh. What's wrong with people?

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, that's hot!

Anonymous said...

I often wear socks with my sandals, I just find it more comfortable that way.