Friday, October 21, 2005

Ive found the love of my life...
He is so far away
The pain of being apart
Its almost too hard to bare sometimes
Those eyes beckoning me
comforting me in my turbulant and miserable times
You bring me out...
I used to say
Fuck this world
and everyone in it
I didnt believe that love could really happen to me
Until you
Thats when the color came back into my life
the beauty
Youve shown me...a better way
Opened my eyes
my heart
and my mind
I love you
for this.
and all the other experiences
our future holds
The good and bad things
The ugly and beautiful things
I want to share them all
with you
The love of my life






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flock Browser Released
Find out how your organization can benefit from Intel's advancements in technology ... Blog posts can be created and posted from within the browser, while a sidebar called Shelf acts as a repository for blogging content, such as photos and text; items on the Shelf can be dragged into place on the blog post.
Hey, great info you've got here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a naturally site/blog. It pretty much covers naturally related stuff.

Pop past and check it out if you get time :-)