Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Q&A


I got this from some other guy's blog and thought it was kinda neat it's just a bunch of questions to answer and hopefully someone will see them and answer them..Pass em along

1.What is your name? Erica
2.Color of the pants you are currently wearing? Blue Jeans
3.What are you listening to right now? Bill O'Reilly on FOX news and the hum of my computer
4.What was the last thing you ate? Ice cream and apples
5.Favorite time of the day? between 230-4am
6.What color crayon are you? Midnight blue
7.How is the weather right now? typical fall day
8.Last person you talked to on the phone? My dad
9.How are you today? OOOK
10.Favorite drink? Chocolate milk
11.Favorite alcholic drink? Bloody Mary's
12.Favorite sport? Hockey
13.Hair color? Brown
14.Eye color? hazel
15.Contacts or glasses? None yet
16.Number of siblings? 1 and a half
17.Favorite month? October
18.Favorite food? Pickles
19.Last movie watched? Family guy-Stewie the untold story
20.Favorite day of the year? Halloween
21. What do you do to vent? Write like the dickens
22.Favorite childhood toy? My make believe kitchen set
23.Summer or winter? Both...There are lots of cool things you can do in both summer and winter
24.Hugs or kissses? Both...you can't have one without the other
25.Chocolate or vanilla? Both...depends on what Im in the mood for
26.What you like most about your partner (my soulmate)? He fills my empty spaces and makes me laugh
27.Who is mostly to respond to this? I donno
28.Least likely? People who have a life
29.Living arrangements? Living with the wrath in 2 bedroom apartment.
30.When was the last time you cried? Last night
31.What is under your bed? Probably one of the cats..and other assorted junk
32.Who is he friend youve had the longest? ME
33.What did you do last night? Jack shit
34.Favorite smell? Camp fire
35.Who inspires you? My brightspot
36.What are you afraid of? Being alone
37.Plain, buttered, or salted popcorn? a little bit o butter an salt
38.Favorite car or truck? 69 nova ss
39.Favorite flower? I like all flowers
40.Number of keys on your key ring? 5..one for the security door..one for the apartment door..one for the bedroom door..and one for the lockbox and the mail key
41.Can you juggle? NOPE
42.Favorite day of the week? Everyday I get to talk to my brightspot
43.What did you do on your last birthday? Went downtown and played pool
44.Do you own a donor card? Nope..everytime I can get one I get a new tatoo or peircing which prohibits me from donating blood. Plus Im a woose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.