Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am so sad. I know I have wonderful things waiting for me at the end of this. But it's so hard leaving friends and friends that have become family over this past year. I feel like such a douchebag drifting in and out of peoples life like this. I hate the thought of not being able to see my friends everyday.

You people are probably thinking how lame I am for all this...because of the wonderful opportunity I have before me. Which I will be taking full advantage of. But not without a lot of sadness and guilt.

Anyway, that's enough for the evening.

2 comments:

R.E.H. said...

That's the only reason I haven't relocated myself. Friends and Family. I have those that are close to my heart right here - just can't pack and go without a damn good reason... such as your own.

I can fully understand the emotions you are facing.

Emily said...

I'd have a mix of emotions, too. But this is what you've wanted and now it's here!