Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a MySpace bitch now.

**********************************************
To all who couldn't get results for the "How many five year olds can you take on" I'm sorry. I really don't know what happened. I found it on someones MySpace and I can't remember where now.

Friggen MySpace. I never saw it coming but I am now sucked into the world of MySpacers. Why? Because you're not a good friend if you don't have MySpace. At least it seems that way anyways. I figured it would be a good way to keep in touch with people who don't do the whole blogging thing. Although there is some sort of blogging aspect to MySpace, it isn't nearly as bloggy as what we are participating in. It's mostly a social thing I gather. So, I broke down and made me a super lame MySpace page, complete with funky backdrop, media player with song, stats, and lo and behold actual friends.

I know I know folks, it goes against my grain to. But it had to be done, I had to break down.


*I'm not sure if the above picture is legal. I am positive if someone has a problem with my using MySpace's logo on my blog they won't hesitate to let me know.**

3 comments:

R.E.H. said...

I am yet to be the victim of MySpace... I am however into the whole FaceBook thing... but don't spend much time there. It's nice to find old friends (flames) sometimes.

Emily/Randomability said...

I am a myspace and facebook fan. I have many friends who aer on both and some friends who are on one or the other. I am finding myself on facebook more than myspace lately.

Mik said...

She made me do it too:|...although it is teaching me to do a bit of HTML coding:D