Thursday, December 06, 2007

Busting my ass and a clean bill of health.


So false alarm I suppose. Went to the walk-in clinic today and they said. "Erica you have no blood in your urine." I asked him three times if he was sure. SO there you have it. I am healthy. As far as kidney health goes. Other than that though, on Monday or Tuesday, who knows now that the days blend together , but anyway, I was on my way to work and was so proud that I hadn't slipped and busted my ass (because the sidewalks were treacherously slippery) I was walking along and BOOM! I busted my ass so hard sprained my effing ankle, bloodied up my knees ( see photos above). At first I didn't think I could walk on it. But I said to myself OK get your effing ass up Erica, you CANNOT be late for this shitty retail job. So I got up, shook myself off. Bit my lip and pulled my scarf up under my eyes and cried hysterically all the way to work. I swear I didn't think I could stop really. My ankle is still screwed up and I stand on it all day because I have to. I don't know. I am really hating life right now. I just can't wait until I can move out of this place and finally just be happy.

K, so enough ranting. I'm done.

Goodnight folks and have a good rest of the week.

5 comments:

Mik said...

My poor angel:(

R.E.H. said...

Give that foot a good rest.

And congrats on the false alarm ;)

Melody said...

Glad you're healthy - but that really sucks about falling. The perils of the season I suppose - I haven't fallen yet, but I will.

Emily said...

Yes, be good to your ankle. I hope something especially nice happens for you this weekend to kind of counter the fall. :)

Emily said...

So how's your ankle now?