Sunday, December 30, 2007

Creative Zen V Plus 4 GB Portable Media Player (Black/Blue)

I am quickly moving up in the world of technology. Last night I bought an MP3 player. This is the one that was settled on and it seems like it has everything one would need for a basic MP3. Knowing practically nothing about these sorts of things I am hoping it meets all of my expectations of an MP3 player. It'll be a lot nicer to transfer all of my CDs onto this tiny piece of Chinese plastic. I am sure as well it will come in handy on the plane ride. When I do buy a car it'll be better than the radio could ever be.

Anyway, that's all for now. I may try to find some inspirational photos to post up tonight. I've been feeling a lack of inspiration. It's sad. It makes me anxious. It makes me want to bust out of this bitch of a haze.

Take care folks!

-BP

1 comment:

sacx said...

I think this player deserver more attention than yourse:
Creative Zen 4 GB Portable Media Player (Black) and are from the same family :)

Anyway I hope you enjoy your new player :)