Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cool or Not?



Ok, so today I mentioned to Erica (I'm not how this topic got raised in the first place)about making a lamp out of old CD's and DVD's, or what are commonly called coasters from failed burning etc.
Laugh at me she did...then threatened to "accidentally" break it if I did make one:(
Now, from these pictures (which are not mine incidentally), I'd like peoples opinions about said subject. Please even ask other people who are not visitors to this blog. Would you have something like this in your lounge room or wherever?

4 comments:

R.E.H. said...

I think it's pretty cool. Bet it casts a neat light as well. If the surroundings are right - sure, it would look good in the room!

Mik said...

Thanks REH:D

irayd8u said...

I like it! I htink it looks like it might make a neat night light depending on how bright it is. Plus, recycling those old cd's added bonus i think lol. So how do you make this?

Mik said...

I actually found a lot of "how to's" by searching Google. This where I got the photos from anyways. http://www.yousaytoo.com/user/tensionnot/4877