Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bankers hours my arse.






I always thought bankers hours were 9-5. Apparently not my bank. They are open from 9am until 4pm Monday through Wednesday. Which I think is the biggest load of BS I ever heard. Especially when I get out of work at 4pm. How are people like me supposed to get their banking done at the beginning of the week?

In my opinion they should be open until the very latest 5 pm.

This rant comes along because I had to get a bunch of papers copied and certified by the notary there. First I had to wait until the end of the week to do it. Then in my own stupidity I copied a set of the wrong papers...Now I need to go back. So I have to either get up super early to get there after 9 am but before I have to work at 10am or wait until Thursday. Which is a major inconvenience for me because these are important papers that need to go out ASAP.

I think I will just leave early in the morning to do it. Shouldn't take too long. I feel like a dummy for copying the wrong papers so I must bear the consequences I suppose. But believe you me I will be moaning and groaning. Especially on a Monday!

END OF RANT!

No comments: