Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trouble in Marriage Planning-ville


The photos I had posted previously of our wedding spot have been nulled and voided. The people who own the place had decided to sell it. "Why?", You ask, because they are doing so well they can't keep the place up. I know, it doesn't make one lick of sense to me either that they have to dash a newly engaged couples daydreams about having our wedding there. But alas, it's not to be. So, we were considering another spot before we found this place. It's called, Auchendarroch. * *
The name Auchendarroch is Scottish-Gaelic for "holy place of the oaks"

Don't get me wrong the place is beautiful. We just had our hearts set on Lavande. It was more personable, a lot less expensive, just more us. Mik will take photos when he goes up there this weekend. Until then, this is what I have to give the peeps where we are talking about.

Such is life, I am sure things will work themselves out. It doesn't really matter where we have it as long as we are together with each other as well as our friends and family.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm sorry your original plans fell through. I'm sure you won't be thinking about it, though, on your day!