Thursday, September 13, 2007

The fly won't die

I was working and I went around to make sure all my stock was there and straightened. I came upon a fly. Pretty much anyone who knows me can tell you I think bugs are disgusting. Well there was this fly sitting on one of the boxes with merchandise on it. And there it was a fly laying there with it's belly exposed. I said a quite "EEK" and decided instead of grabbing a paper towel I was just going to blow it off the box. No sooner did I do that and the fly flies away.

I thought, "maybe it's playing dead". So I saw the damn thing fly away and that was the end of it. Nope, I went to sit down on my handy dandy chair and there it was lying on its back AGAIN! BLECK! So I blew it away again. It did the same thing. I think it's in its last throws of life.

Wait....It didn't move for awhile. But now it's spinning itself in circles. So gross. I hate bugs. I am sure they aren't too fond of me either.

I seriously don't know what the hell I am going to do when I get to Australia. There are tons of creepy crawly things that I am not going to be too happy to encounter. But on the upside, it gives me a good excuse to call Mik home. I can see it now, "Honey, you have to come it's an emergency situation."

1 comment:

Melody said...

When I was in highschool I went to a camp that was in between a pig farm and a sewage treatment plant.

There were flies ev-er-y-where.

It was completely revolting.