Monday, September 17, 2007

Yayyy, today I send out all my paperwork! Soon and very soon, we will be submitting our application for my Visa. It only took seven months of despair and preparation to gather everything that needed to be gathered. Everyone thought I'd be over there within a couple of months. Mik and I knew that it wasn't going to be that easy. We have endured some major crap in our quest to spend the rest of our lives together. So I am pretty sure we can handle just about anything the Lord has to throw at us.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Exciting!

So, if I understand this correctly, you're moving to Australia where Mik is already?

Or am I just making stuff up now?

Beautifully Profound said...

Yep, that's where Mik lives, and where I will be living at some point.

It's been a looong wait for us. I think we are finally at the home stretch. Just a few more details and we are on our way to finally being together!