Friday, September 21, 2007

Coffee ban starts tommorow.



K folks, I am officially sick of coffee. Today was my last day of coffee drinkin'. At least for a very long time. I mean you have to know when you get a steaming hot cup of Gloria Jeans coffee and you don't finish it, it's time to stop. I even tried something different today and it just made me sick in the end. So if I go into G.J.'s coffee shop it will be for caffeine free tea. Besides, when I drop 2.00$ per cup, it's definitely getting out of hand. So I look at it like I am saving a bunch of money! Twelve dollars a week/48 dollars per month! I can buy that digi cam I want for that amount. So anyways, I am off the coffee.

5 comments:

Melody said...

If I stopped having lattes I would save...a lot. A whole lot.

And if I stopped eating out for lunch...I would save a lot.

Oh well.

Emily said...

I'm all for tea, but I like my occasional coffee, too. Good for you saving $$$! I could probably look into an item or two to cut as well...

Beautifully Profound said...

I think there is a website called feedthepig.org it tells you how much you'd save if you stopped buying lunch everyday. I usually don't buy food at the mall I make my lunch everyday for work. But I make up for it by buying coffee and other assorted beverages...Until I quit the coffee. Seems to be going ok today though. I will survive

Melody said...

I'm horrible about getting fast food for lunch. I never used to be that way, but I'm so busy lately I keep forgetting to make a sandwich.

Jonathan Erdman said...

Yes. Me I like tea, too.