Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Back to work

Back to work today, I haven't been since Thursday.

It should be fun really seeing as I have no idea how to run their register, or how much anything is. It's probably going to be quite interesting.

Just keep my in your thoughts folks. I know it's a hard thing to ask since well we don't really know each other. But Lord knows I need good thoughts thrown my way to aid in my ornament personalization nightmare.


I am sure there will be an update at some point after my work day is over. Have a great Tuesday, and remember kids 49 more days til Christmas is OVER.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm praying your retail days are happy.

R.E.H. said...

Yeah, christmas stuff is everywhere where I work! Got back to slavery again after a nice 4 days away...

Did I hear "Jingle Bells" somewhere?