Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Dreaded Black Friday Is Arriving At A Mall Near You!





So, the plan for tonight is to stay up late. Which can be anywhere from 12am on. Depends on how long Burger King coffee lasts in my blood stream. Then, in the morning I am one of those crazy idiots who gets up early to watch the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade on t.v.. Then I make my cheesecake and it's nap time for this biatch. Because Lord knows, the real madness will begin for me 8 am Friday effing morning.

I work both shitty jobs and I know I harp on work quite a bit but good Lord holidays suck. People are mean. Greedy. Companies are both. Who wants to deal with that kind of BS when the holidays are supposed to be a time of joy.

Maybe I bit off more then I can chew this year with two jobs working maniacal hours. Because I know about halfway through December I am going to snap and go hysterical about something or another. I will just excuse myself politely and walk off sobbing. That's how things usually go with me. Then after that I try and get myself together, or my boss will feel bad and send me home.

Well, anyways, I know this post is a bit incomplete, but it's all I got for tonight. Have a good night everyone. Take care YO!

PS REH from the madman ramble he's got to work on Thanksgiving. That poor sap:(. I'd go on strike for sure. They better be paying you mucho overtime guy!


PPS We will touch on the mental illness of black Friday shoppers on Friday possibly. Depending on how dead I am from working a fourteen hour day.

3 comments:

R.E.H. said...

Yeah, it's a bitch to be working today... but, if I'd have things my way - I wouldn't be working any day ;)

Emily said...

Don't get ahead of yourself. Just take it a day/week at a time.

Melody said...

One of my sisters had to work on Thanksgiving (blockbuster, because goodness knows people can't just rent their movies the day before!) and both my sisters and my father are working black friday.

It's kinda a bummer since I came here to see them.