Monday, November 12, 2007

Day by day by day by day.....


Things were good today. Relaxed a lot. Of course I am still sick. The worst part, it's the beginning of the work week. Same old shit it seems.

I made my appointment for the immigration physical today. What a pain in the ass it is. First off I have to get all the way over to Buffalo for it. Then, the doctor only does physicals on Tuesdays. They are booked up until the 27th. How effing inconvenient. On top of it, I may have to take part of the test at a later date. They government physicians sure aren't in any hurry. Plus, they are going to charge me 350$. Which I suppose is peanuts compared to how much Mik has shelled out for immigration costs, which I think ranks up there to about 3000$ so far. It's all craziness. I can't wait to get it over with. So I can finally get on with my life.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry your week started off badly. Maybe it'll get better, though.

R.E.H. said...

Didn't even know one had to do immigration physicals... that does seem like a pain in the butt.

And, yes... $350 would be peanuts next to $3000... man that's a lot of money.