Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Poll/Update On Meh Day

Who else sleeps on their stomach!? I want to know, I thought I was the only weirdo that slept on their stomach.

Other than that, my day was a normal day I suppose. I actually personalized four ornaments. It, was scary. I showed the people really quickly and shoved it in a gift bag. They seemed to be pleased. Next time I am on I will take a photo of an ornament I personalized. Good news though, I found out once it starts getting busier, there is a designated register person and designated personalization experts, which I will be hoping and praying I won't be.

Anyways, I'm tired. Hope everyone else's Tuesday was A-OK.

5 comments:

R.E.H. said...

I kind of sleep half on my stomach and to the side. I put one leg curled up in a half fetus position, and my body turned to either the left or the right side.

Is that weird, or what?

Melody said...

I sleep on my stomach. It's really bad for the back, but I can't sleep on my back.

Anonymous said...

I sleep whichever way is comfy. So days it's my tummy/right side, sometimes my left side, rarely though, my back.

Unknown said...

I start out all nice 'n tidy on one of my sides. I think I prefer my right. But within little time, I'm sprawled out on my stomach. If it's really cold, I'll curl up into a ball.

Beautifully Profound said...

REH not weird at all, that's pretty much how I sleep. It's comfy as hell. Terrible for my TMJ though.