Sunday, November 04, 2007

Church Lady I Am Not

I skipped church again! I did feel guilty this morning, because I was up, I could have showered. But it's like, by the time church is done with I just want to come home and relax. Usually I am with my roommate and she has tons errands to run. It's just unbearable especially when she has her kids around, because most of the time they complain about being out etc. I always tell them they are lucky they aren't my kids because back in my day it was acceptable for children to get the beats.

Anyways, moving back onto topic, church will be a non-event for awhile, because of the whole retail slavery thing. Although, I have had a bunch of days off and I am dying to do some work again, I am sure that will change right quick consider I have to work tons this weekend.

Ah well, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

2 comments:

R.E.H. said...

I kind of only go to church for weddings and funerals these days.

Had a couple days off myself from work... but will be working a lot in the coming 2 weeks.

R.E.H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.