Friday, November 09, 2007

Holy Crap I Almost Forgot

So's I'm sittin' here talkin to Mik. An I think to myself. HOLY CRAP, I need to make a post before I forget!

So here we go. Today was alright, got up at the arse crack of dawn, even though I didn't have to, just to hear Mik's voice. Was, pretty relaxing for awhile after that, then I got wicked tired. So I took me a nap, I never take naps either. So it was kind of nice. Until I had to wake up. Boy was I groggy. But I got through work nonetheless. Boy the ladies I work with are absolutely nutty, older women too! You'd never think. Although it is contagious, it keeps me going with my energy level. Especially after working the whole day and being zombified from crazy mall goers.

Anyways, that's my post for the night, lame, yes I know. But alas, I have kept the NaBloPoMo streak going!!!


No comments: