Monday, November 26, 2007


Today was good. I cleaned all day though nothing better then the sheen of a clean and waxed floor. It was kind of payment for my roommate letting me borrow her vehicle for the immigration physical tomorrow. I just want to get it over with really. I am so nervous. Every time I have to go to the doctor for any reason I get nervous. Everything has been going so well with Mik and I, With the immigration progress. Anyway, I can't think of even the possibility of us not having a life together. It will and IS going to happen.

3 comments:

Melody said...

I'm glad things are going well with the immigration progress. Good luck tommorow.

Your dog looks cute in his hat.

Emily said...

Jaquey actually seems to be okay with the hat. My aunts tortured their dog with multiple Halloween costumes last month.

I can't imagine the doctor saying anything that will keep you from Australia.

Gary Lynch said...

poor dog - if he (she?) didn't look so cute it'd be cruel.