Sunday, November 18, 2007

Horses Arse

I know the lack of decent posts during this month has made it somewhat painful to read my blog. But such is life when I work a million hours a week and I feel less then creative when it's time to make such said posts.


I haven't even really been able to have a meaningful talk with Mik because I am practically snoring half the time he calls. We just hold on to the fact that this is almost over. Australian adventures will begin. Then I will have some really exciting posts for you.

Anyway, I see on the poll above no one wants to go to Canada! Poor ol' Canada.

It's a fellow bloggers birthday today so be sure to wish R.E.H a happy birthday over at "Ramblings of a Madman".

5 comments:

R.E.H. said...

Canada is like a been there, done that kind of thing to me. Though, I would like to visit the Niagra Falls again. Can hardly remember it since I was 5 when I went there.

And, thank you for "promoting" my birthday on your blog as well... much appreciated :)

Anonymous said...

I voted for Canada, Ireland, England, Denmark, Germany and France.

what do I win?

;)

Melody said...

Can you imagine spending a whole month in Canada? I mean, what is there to do after you've lost half your liver to "Ontario's #1 Pizza"?

Beautifully Profound said...

I spent 3 years in Canada! I survived.

Mik said...

Mmmm, pickled herrings...