Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Working With Wimmen.


I swear it, working with a bunch of women makes me want to rip my hair out. It was the same at my former other job and it's the same here. It always makes me feel like I am back in high school. With all the yapping and gossiping sometimes it's hard to keep things straight. I just want to go to work, do my job, and a have a couple of laughs with my co-workers and customers. It never ends up that way though. There always has to be some sort of crazed drama. Today it was the schedule.
My manager has the authority to make up the schedule. But people get all pissy about it because it's not done to their specifications. Then she always has the DM, RM and assistant DM breathing down her neck and making her change it millions of times. So not only is she pissed off so is everyone else because they have to keep changing their work schedule.

When I try and defend her, I get the "you don't have to defend her" crap. Usually what then comes out of my mouth is, I'm not defending anyone. I just want to work in a peaceful situation. I am tired as hell at the end of the day as it is and the last thing I want to deal with is a bunch of cranky old bitches griping over the schedule.

Anyways, that's my post for the evening! Ten more days and NaBloPoMo is done. Lord knows I might not post for a little while after that. Especially considering the hours I am going to be keeping.

2 comments:

R.E.H. said...

The schedule freakshow... I know about that too. Currently have a running schedule, so I know pretty much when I work and not. But, every so often, they will change things - and NOT TELL ME! They expect me to keep track of their changes anyway.

Yesterday was one of those days. Usually on Tuesdays I come in at 9:45 (we open at 10). Yesterday they had changed so I was to begin work at 8... they called me at 8:35 wondering where I was... that is the kind of thing that pisses me off... I had no idea I was supposed to be in early! I'd had four days off prior to yesterday.

(reason for starting early was doing some inventory)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.