Saturday, November 03, 2007

Nick Tahou-Garbage Plate




Nick Tahou's is one of Rochester's must go restaurants. They aren't ritzy. More like a dive, but the food is outstanding, greasy, and huge proportions. It's noted to be one of the best places in Rochester to eat with people from all walks of life, including hookers and pimps. When we were there, there wasn't any of the sort, just a bunch of old timers hooting and hollering.

It was my second time, my roommates first time. The first time I went was with Mik and a few other church friends. It was an experience. We didn't go to the original we went to one close by here but. it was waaay greasier than the original.

Anyway, I ate my whole plate. I was starving and never ate lunch that day, but looordy was it good. Was I stuffed.

So, if you ever take a trip to Rochester, and you want to eat some greasy, locally historic food. Go on down to Nick Tahou's!

http://www.garbageplate.com/

1 comment:

R.E.H. said...

Oh, gotta love the food nice and greasy... really is there any other way to have good chow?

Could sure use me some of that now...