Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nothing to say...

I have nothing to say...or post.
But I suppose in posting that very simple fact instantly negates the initial premise of my statement. If in fact I did not really have anything to say, then I really wouldn't be making this post.
If one then takes that further, anyone who reads this post could also come to the conclusion that...why the fuck is he bothering to post anything then? I have no idea.
But it seems for somebody who has nothing to say or post about, he sure has said a lot, but the quality of the said post doesn't say a lot about whatever it is he may or may not have anything to say about, umm and furthermore, umm........... Forget it. It wasn't worth saying.

Enough said.

2 comments:

Beautifully Profound said...

I didn't mean to force a post. Sorry if it made you cranky.

You should have just posted about your bellybutton that's interesting enough. At least for me.

Mik said...

LOL, maybe next time angel:P