Thursday, November 08, 2007

Early Morning Posting


So, I am posting this morning because I have to work late tonight. I'm pretty paranoid of missing a day for the NaBloPoMo thing.

Yesterday was a really awesome day. I love working my second job. The ladies I work with are usually pretty fun and always entertaining. The stupid truck didn't end up arriving until 11am and so we had to sit around from 8am until then scratching our bums. Was alright though because in the end I got up enough guts to ask for 20 more cents per hour. An what the hell do you know I got it! The Regional manager said it was because I did such a great job last year. I did do a good job last year, I even blew the manager out of the water during a secret shop she got a 60% and I got a crisp, clean, and beautiful, 100%!

I aim for the same this year. Just, I hope that I won't be too tired from working my day job to treat customers like gold. Everything should be alright, considering it's mostly old jolly people that come up and want to be waited on. I get along with those types pretty darn well. Even if I don't I can fake it. :D

Anyway, it's about 8, I need to get my arse up and start getting ready for work. Have a great Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Congrats on the raise! That's always exciting.

Emily said...

Dittos on the congrats!

R.E.H. said...

Congrats (once again) on the pay-raise.

And, I'm a little paranoid about those secret shoppers. Sometimes, when I think my customers may actually be one of those guys, I get all worried about what I'm saying to them... especially when giving them product information.