Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary Angel


It's been two years already since we first bumped into one another on the internet Erica, and here we are, despite the distance, the heart ache, longing and pain, about to start our lives together, finally. I don't know what my life would be like now if I hadn't met you, but I do know my life is certainly richer and much happier with you in it.

I love you and adore you, my beautiful angel, and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.

Love you always, in all ways.

Mik

2 comments:

R.E.H. said...

Congratulations to the both of you!

2 Years! That is a long time, but I bet it seems like yesterday.

Mik said...

Thank you, it does, yet it also doesn't.
I cannot recommend long distance relationships to anyone(especially being more than 10,000 miles apart). It's a shitty, long painful road to travel on, but we both know that the end result will be more than worth it, and I for one will do my damnedest to make sure Erica never regrets such a massive move.