Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bloody Hell 200.

Today I am making my 200th post. I can't believe I've logged in 200 times to share my thoughts. Really time does fly.

My original idea was to bore you with "Mall hell part trois", but I thought I'd spare you for today, besides I want to live in the moment with that one, which isn't far off seeing as it's tomorrow.

Anyways, I have come a long way through this blog. I have really been through some trials and tribulations in my life that I have sometimes, and sometimes not, chronicled. It's nice that people read the things I post now, but I don't want the somber times in my life forgotten either. Usually when you forget how much something hurts you end up sticking your hand in the flames again.

Looking at my past I have been a bit regressive at times, but ever since I left Canada, I feel like I have my do over, my fresh beginning. Which I will not screw up. Not for anything.

I suppose that's all I have for my 200th blog. Short and sweet. Oh one other thing though. I LOVE YOU MIK AND THIS FRESH BEGINNING I OWE ALL TO YOU.

4 comments:

doom and gloom said...

You see Erica i am an absolute c*** cos i could have given someone that fresh new beginning but i never did, in fact i got the biggest kick in the balls ever for not doing (in fact multiple kicks in the balls (long and complex as per usual)). I am miserable on so many levels, glad things worked out for you though.

Melody said...

So - are you Canadian, Erica? Or did you just live in Canadia for a time?

R.E.H. said...

New beginnings... love to hear about them. I believe I'm on the verge of needing one myself.

Good luck to you.

Beautifully Profound said...

I'm an American, I just did a stint in Canada. About a three year stay there. Was some of my darkest times up there.