Saturday, October 06, 2007

Movin' on up

Folks, I have been "blog rolled". I really AM movin' on up in the crazy blog universe. The kind fellow over at "The Secret Government Ego Project" (http://www.blog.dtkelly.net/) has been so kind to stick my blog up on his blog roller. At first I was a little anxious but I thought, what the heck maybe it'll muster a few more comments in my direction. It's always fun to see what people have to say. So break out the wine bottles people, we again, are almost famous.

1 comment:

Wally Banners said...

UPDATE TO MY COMMENT BELOW: I'm not a dirty old man. I just love being with women. Not always for sex,but for the deep convos and deep perspectives they offer. Example I belong to an informal honeys starbucks morning club. A sweet gathering of hotties. I'm the only male there. Basically am there to guard them form Jocks,etc. Anyways, this morning my darlings told me my blogs post proved I had been fooled by a womans tears again. UGH!! They said Jones was crying crocodile tears. She didn't cry when she sued others for accusing her,nor did she care when other Olympians lost their chance of a lifetime for the gold cause she cheated. Like my babes said she built a career on cheating so fuck her. I was scolded severely for always falling for tears like Paris Hiltons and Mrs. Jones. I felt like an idiot.