Saturday, October 13, 2007

Legal Hosing.


So, tomorrow is my weekly watering ration day with a hose. Legally. Yes, you read that right, legally. I've been allotted a time slot of 3 hours in the morning, or 3 hours in the early evening to do all my watering with either a trigger nozzled hose, or drippers. Even numbered houses on Saturdays, odd numbered houses on Sunday. Get caught using a hose outside those times you'll cop a $300 fine.
Now, this may not sound very spectacular to anyone, but it is to me because for the last 6 months we've only been allowed to do any kind of watering with a can or bucket. I'm about ready to kick the bucket before I really do kick the bucket!

Got to love droughts. Even the birds are starting to try and suck moisture from rocks.

1 comment:

Beautifully Profound said...

Baby, I will help you water the garden anytime. Even if it is by bucket.