Thursday, October 25, 2007

One of these days....


One of these days I will be on one of those planes, heading towards the land down under. Kangaroos, wallabees, monster mosquitos, and plague proportion bunny rabbits. Oh and not forget Mik. It seems like we've been waiting forever for the home stretch, now with in the next few months (probably February or somewhere around that) we will finally be together again. It will be like Christmas for me, the anticipation, the happiness.

I am sure some of you get bored with hearing about our little love thing. But I can't help it, I seriously have not been this happy in all my life. There's always one defining moment in someones life, weather it be to keep them alive, set them on a career path, or just a special moment that defines us. I swear it Mik is mine. Anyway, you just have to bear with me a few more months, then we will both be posting about my wild and wacky adventures in bizarro world.

3 comments:

R.E.H. said...

The waiting game is always tough... but there is also a certain amount of joy in that too.

R.E.H. said...

Oh... just noticed.

Thank you for adding me to your blogroll :)

I believe you are the first to do so.

Melody said...

No, not boring. I'm excited for you and it's fun to see how excited you are.

And I cant' wait to hear about your adventures in bizarro world ;)