Wednesday, October 31, 2007

World Series What?


[rant]

Ok, so the other day I caught the arse end of the game between Boston Red Sox and who-ever, and as we all know Boston won.
Then I caught something one of the commentators said when the Sox won..."The Boston Red Sox are now World Series Champions!!!"
"World Series Champions?" I thought. "Don't you have to have teams competing that are from other nations for a winning team to be proclaimed WORLD Series Champions?"

I am the only one who is confused about this? Or is the MLB so full of shit and themselves that they think they ARE the world?

[/rant]

3 comments:

Beautifully Profound said...

It's all a bunch of BS! A conspiracy I tell you.

Emily said...

Oh, I agree. Now, what is this thing you call baseball?

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

There are teams from Canada that's why it's called the wrold series other wise it would have been called the national series or US series.