Monday, October 15, 2007

Mall Hell







Yes, folks I am here for 11.5 hours today. Not that I'm not used to being at the mall for excruciatingly long hours. I just like to be mentally prepared for what my days length will be. Anyways, now I have to sit here, and look like I'm vaguely amused when people say, "If you're closing why is there a help wanted sign up." Hardy har har. Anyways, I'm cranky, I had bad dreams last night. Today will be the beginning of a long week for me, as I have to work a monsterous, 12 hour day on Friday. I better get used to it though because in three weeks or so this will be occurring at least four times a week. Only God knows why I choose retail as my profession.

7 comments:

Emily said...

But imagine how much more boring your day would be without "interesting" customers!

:)

Beautifully Profound said...

LOL, you say interesting I say ANNOYING. This is usually the only times I ever feel like physically abusing people. Kick em in the shins I say!

Beautifully Profound said...

Wally, I'm always right.

Melody said...

Kicking people in the shins is a wonderful solution to almost any proplem.

Robin Marie said...

when i worked retail, i used to grumble about it, occasionally making the mistake of telling my customers what I was thinking. usually, though, it just put me in a bad mood. so i understand.

doom and gloom said...

Maybe its time to get a new job, that sounds like hell to me. I wish i could share Emily's optimism, serious lack of interesting people in my life right now but i am talking to you again Erica so you know, is not all bad.

Mik said...

"How much are these sunglasses?"