Friday, October 19, 2007

Mall Hell Part Trois The Final Beginning

Anyways,



At least I am mentally prepared for it today. Plus it's rainy and crappy all day so I suppose it isn't so bad being stuck inside and working all day. Maybe if I just keep telling myself that it will get better through out the day. Besides, this weekend will be sort of lonely seeing as it is going to be me and a miniature chiuaua. What a creepy name for a creepy dog.

As for the rest of my weekend, not many plans but bunkering down and relaxing. I was invited to a party Saturday night, but I am not planning on going, I've been quite anti-social the past few weeks and I'd like to continue down that path I suppose. Besides I wouldn't really have a way to get there, as you all know I walk, no sense in buying a car when I am leaving the country. My friend offered to have someone pick me up but this "party" starts at like 8:30 at night and it would suck if I wanted to leave an hour later and had to wait until my ride was ready to go. So, alas, it's watching t.v. with the little dog.


Hope everyone else has a more eventful weekend then myself.

Oh an yes! Mik submits our immigration paperwork tonight (Saturday morning in Aussie-land)! Prayers would help.

5 comments:

Melody said...

Why you and a miature chiuaua?

This weekend I'm helping out with a youth retreat and then going to fright fest at six flags. Sleeping would have been a nice part of those plans though!

Beautifully Profound said...

It's my other roommates dog. She's in away in Florida for a week so I volunteered my services to watch the dog. Also my other roommate and her family are in Ohio, for a wedding. Fun times in chez les circus town.

Emily said...

I'm praying for the paperwork to go through!

Wally Banners said...

Hmm isn't she too old for that? Looks likes she knee deep in menopause? LOL

R.E.H. said...

So you're moving to Australia in the name of love?

My heart goes out to you. That's romance!